[How to make braised squid]_how to do_how to do
Squid is a little hard, but it is particularly delicious. It is served with onion to remove its fishy smell.
There are many ways to make squid. It can also be braised with squid. The dish of braised squid is actually not difficult, and it is very nutritious.
The squid must be more delicious than the squid head. Don’t taste how squid must be called you will eat.
Everyone’s preferences are different, some like sizzling squid, others like squid in other ways.
First, the specific method and ingredients of braised squid: 200 grams of squid, 5 ml of raw soy sauce, 5 ml of old soy sauce, 5 ml of cooking wine, 2 grams of sugar, 1 small onion, 2 slices of ginger, 100 ml of boiling water
Second, the specific method of braised squid: 1. Wash and control the squid, cut small onions, and slice ginger.
2. Pour a little oil in the pan, heat the onion and ginger to stir-fry, and then turn the squid . 3. Fry until the squid is slightly hardened. Add raw soy sauce, old soy sauce, cooking wine and sugar.Boil water and cover the medium and small heat for a while.
4, until the soup is reduced, the squid will become darker, and you can cook it out. Let it cool and cut into small pieces.
Third, nutritional value 1, squid has the advantages of high protein, low feces and low denaturation, and its nutritional value is not inferior to beef and tuna.
2. Protein per 66 grams of dried squid.
7 grams, aunt 7.
4 grams, and contains a large amount of tungsten carbide and inorganic salts such as calcium, phosphorus, sulfonate.
3. The protein content in fresh squid is as high as 16%?
20%, a small number of extremely low content, only about 4% of general meat, so the transfer also far exceeds the meat food.
4. Squid also has a small amount of traces and impurities. It contains a lot of cholesterol, and the trace elements in squid are high in calcium, phosphorus, selenium, potassium, and sodium.
5. Squid is not only rich in protein, calcium, phosphorus, iron, and trace elements such as calcium, selenium, iodine, manganese, but also rich in highly unsaturated fatty acids such as DHA (commonly known as brain gold) and EPA, as well as higher content ofCow sound.
The efficacy and role of squid whisker 1.
Anemia squid calcium, phosphorus, and iron are beneficial to bone development and hematopoiesis, and can effectively treat anemia.
Containing trace elements such as fluoride and selenium have anti-virus and anti-radiation effects.
Preventing diabetes promotes the secretion of insulin, has a preventive effect on diabetes, promotes the detoxification of the liver, and prevents liver function damage caused by alcoholic liver, so squid is the most suitable appetizer.
Prevention of blood syndrome reduces blood plasma, relieves fatigue and restores vision.